5 POINTS OF ENTRIES...


Hi there!... Would you believe that this is all mine? Yes... Apparently it's not... This is my articles all about anythings that I like to watch, enjoys and reviews... I dedicated this blog to maestros that aspires me and I adores in the fictions world... A Honorable genuine honesty testimonials if I say so myself...

And why it's only 5?... I think a little too much's too many... Don't you think? Less is more is better... right? Number 5 is almost in the middle of number 1 to 10. I like to be differ... So here it is some of my favorites choices in none particular order... Please be relax and enjoy! LET THE RIDES BEGIN!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

5+1 STORYBOOKS THAT I READ RIGHT NOW!

A picture worth a 1000 words... A storybook with pictures worth even more deserving. Some of them have more values than any money can buy. It's the knowledge that we look after. We never get boring or tired if a book steady in our hands... 
Have a reading delights!



1. Buku Teks Bergambar Pusat Asuhan Tunas Islam (PASTI) 
Publisher: Pusat Asuhan Tunas islam (PASTI) Malaysia
Written In: Bahasa, English and Arabic 

Summary...
Various text books and illustrations for education purpose in the fields of Islamic Cultures, Mathematic, Sciences, Bahasa, Arabic and English language and Moral values to read and write. 

Judge the book by it cover...
I'm in second year in my pre-school term... Actually I'm beginning to read and write And I got 14 of my school books to proves it! Yes! it's that much but I loving every minutes of it added with basic learning books of my own I've much to gather!




2. Siri Dunia Haiwan Untuk Kanak-Kanak (10 issues)
Publisher: Buku Must Sdn. Bhd
Written in: Bahasa Malaysia
Translated  By: Noraini Mohd. Yusof

Summary...
A pictures book with light informations  about wildlife and insects's kingdom. A collections of various species of animals with brief summary in it habitats. From mammals to birds, lizards and fishes activities in their own natural wonders...

Judge the book by it cover...
A lifelike drew picture with narrations and short background knowledge... You can  wonders about it fascinating facts whilst gazing briefly at it painting... And I got full set of them after long period of searching in 'Pasar Malam'!




3. Buku Bergambar Islam - Anak Soleh
Publisher: Ladybug Publishing And Distribution
Written in: Bahasa Malaysia

Summary...
All you wanted to define about the sacred of Islam. From the basic knowledges to the ritual of Hajj and lesson of prayer for us to abide.  Completed with rules and guidances lavishly drew and written for us to follow. A page of other God's names, Angels and their duties, about Islamic festival, Doas, Time prayer and more.

Judge the book by it cover...
In short and precisely easier for me to understands all about basic in Islam. As a religion guides in every aspects of courses that profound me of Islam... It contributed firmly ascertains my belief and faith even more...




4.  First Collection Of Aesop's Fables
Publisher: Ladybug Publishing And Distribution
Written in: English
Retold By: Harjit Kaur

Summary...
A compilations of Fairy Tales by the Greek author of fables (circa 620-560 BC) all around the world with moral lesson at the end. Various fibs about animals and people  in interesting terms such as A lion and a mosquito, The Milkmaid, The thirsty crow, The fox and the grapes and lot more... Grab it yourself!

Judge the book by it cover...
A pictures stories is always my favorites of choices... A simple storyline with wisdoms for us to lesson with... A captivating colors and pictures that served the storyline well. You could read it over and over again and still find something new to trances upon...


+1 . A Collection of Realisation & Awareness Stories
Publisher: Aneka Publication & Distributors Sdn. Bhd.
Written in: English
Retold By: Various

Summary...
A recognitions of stories about prophet era in Arabic's cultures. Retelling from the true events of Caliph Ibnu Omar as a caring ruler, story of a Camel sent by God,  how God, the Almighty, protected the Kaabah and other events... Plus pages of questions and glossary to recall. 8 stories in 1 book is a must read for all young avid readers.

Judge the book by it cover...
Another pictures stories that's my faves... This time in historical manners in true concepts of Islam's juridical in justice and self-awareness... It created a sensible atmosphere of concerns... Read it and justify it by your own open heart for stronger moral values and loves for harmony...




5. Kamus Bergambar BESTARI
Publisher: Pustaka Alhas (M) Sdn. Bhd
Written in: Bahasa Melayu - Arab - English

Summary...
A book of all kinds of terms with drew pictures including in the fields of sciences, technology, mathematics, geography, communications and morals suitable for pre-scholar and pupils in Level 1. With attractive and informative pictures to support childrens by understanding more or as a guidance for the next future education programmes and pastime reading leisures.

Judge the book by it cover...
This is my all time favorite book of pictures right now! You can judges by it condition of how many times did I opened and  reading it. Almost anything I need to knows about things and life provided in here with pictures details and interpretation of basic knowledges for my achievement in the future to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...