5 POINTS OF ENTRIES...


Hi there!... Would you believe that this is all mine? Yes... Apparently it's not... This is my articles all about anythings that I like to watch, enjoys and reviews... I dedicated this blog to maestros that aspires me and I adores in the fictions world... A Honorable genuine honesty testimonials if I say so myself...

And why it's only 5?... I think a little too much's too many... Don't you think? Less is more is better... right? Number 5 is almost in the middle of number 1 to 10. I like to be differ... So here it is some of my favorites choices in none particular order... Please be relax and enjoy! LET THE RIDES BEGIN!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

MY STORYTELLER: THE LONELY CASTLE...



Once upon a time... 
In a faraway region...
Stand a castle abandoned by civilisation...
For decades it has been left stranded 
by the cliff side of the ocean...
Watching the climatic view 
of the sunset and sunrise everyday...

The castle is lonely....


One day... 
After much of hopes and glorious days...
A solitary day for the castle begin to changes...
A dark shadow suddenly appear 
from nowhere and cast a upon the castle...
It created such a blizzard of smokes 
and dusts fogging the castle...



It was a giant red dragon looking for a shelter...
The castle's in amazed never seen 
the remarkable creature; begin to ask...
What're you? Why're you hovering this place 
in such of  hasten?

I can hear you! The dragon answer...
I've been chased by people poaching for my blood... 
As you can see I'm the last kind descendant 
of the red dragon... I can expel fire from my breathe 
and that's why people were afraid of me...

Are you looking for a place to hide?... The castle response...
I can give you shelter in here if you want to...
You can live in here too if you like?... 

What's your intention?  Are you persuade me?
 The  dragon ask...

I've no intention or purpose... I'm looking for companion...
As long as you give me heat from your flame 
and light up my place that's good enough for me...
 The castle reply for hopes...



I agree! said the dragon... 
And it begin safely land into domain of the castle...
The dragon shooting flame from it mouth 
as an honors to be treat as a friend...

Now you and I are companion! Roars the dragon!



Not far below the castle... 
A group of people hunting for the dragon saw the flames...
Look! Master! A flame of dragon's fires shooting up the sky!

I'm not so sure... 
Look closely what's barricades in front of us...
I think it's a flame warning us the dangers 
about the jagged rocks... 
We must  turn away and hunt the dragon for another day...



Thus it begin  a new day for the castle 
and it new friendship...
Now and then the dragon lighting up the sky 
with it breathes of fires...
All the ships pass by reasoned it as a sign of alarm...

The castle's in solely no more...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...